By accessing the website at https://govpnapp.net, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on govpn Limited's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on govpn Limited's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by govpn Limited at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on govpn Limited's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. govpn Limited makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, govpn Limited does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall govpn Limited or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on govpn Limited's website, even if govpn Limited or a govpn Limited authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on govpn Limited website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. govpn Limited does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. govpn Limited may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However govpn Limited does not make any commitment to update the materials.
govpn Limited has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by govpn Limited of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
govpn Limited may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. By using our Website and or Applications, you furthermore agree to the following and/or the following applies:
- govpn is not a service to be used for criminal acts. Thus you shall not use it for criminal acts.
- You accept not to violate any law of any jurisdiction that you are originating from.
- It is the your responsibility to know and comprehend any and all relevant laws related to any jurisdiction or venue that concerns you and your actions.
- govpn will not be liable in any way or form for actions done by its users including a criminal liability and a civil liability for harm executed or not executed beyond any money paid to govpn for its services by a concrete individual.
- You agree to preserve your username/password and govpn system from unauthorized usage.
- You are responsible for every single action that occurs on govpn where your username/password was used for establishing the VPN connection.
- You agree not to use our services for port scanning, sending spam, sending opt-in e-mail, scanning for open relays or open proxies, sending unsolicited e-mail or any version or type of e-mail sent in vast quantities even if the e-mail is lastly sent off through another server. It is forbidden to launch any pop-ups from our service. You accept not to assault in any way or form any other network or computer while using our services.
- govpn is intolerant about the exploitation of children photographically, digitally or in any other way.
- govpn, its owners, employees, agents and others that are involved with govpn services are not in any way or form liable for any harm of any sort executed or not executed, resulting or arising through or from the use of any account registered with govpn services.
8. Fair Use Policy
govpn Limited reserves itself the right to terminate a user connection or access to its services by a user if he would share his login information with others, or if his usage is above common consumption.
9. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.